A little while ago in my readings I stumbled upon an exercise where I was instructed to list 5 Things that make me valuable. It is quite simple and a little fun even. It gives you something to think about while being thankful for what you have and who you are as a person. You should try this too after you read mine. 🙂
5 Things that make me valuable:
- 1. I am loved greater than I can imagine.
- 2. I am dependable.
- 3. I have a big heart that’s Full of Love.
- 4. I am faithful.
- 5. I am honest.
The second part of the exercise went into things that can destroy my worth. I don’t think I came up with these ones on my own completely. I would like to say if I recall properly my daily reading that day guided me a wee bit. However, they kept me focused on some important simple distractions from living my life intune. The way it was meant to…
5 Things that destroy my worth:
- 1. Paying attention to lies.
- 2. Not focusing on Truth.
- 3. Focusing on the Negative/ Feeding it.
- 4. Anxiety without Mediation & Prayer Time ….Stick to the plan!
- 5. Toxic Energy & Paying Attention to it!
If you have further questions about this post or what part of it might mean….Sometimes the things I am trying to express getting received in opposite tones. Feel free to put them in the ask!